Our Woodshire doors are attractive and durable and finished on both sides. Featuring, an exclusive pin hinge hardware system for smooth operation, strength and durability. This door is a wonderful option for efficiency-style housing units, basements or family room recreation areas and galley-style kitchens where the door is commonly viewed from each side. Available in a variety of durable vinyl panel finishes.
All Woodshire doors are warranted against failure due to defective materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase with receipt.
Spectrum Woodshire doors are ADA Compatible and were tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311.
Woodshire Product Specifications
- Panels: 4-1/4″ wide by 1/4″ thick. Vinyl-Laminate faces.
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection.
- Track: 1-1/8″ x 1″ aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish.
- Wheels: Nylon wheel with lexan axle.
- Handle: Full-length sweptwing handle attached to first panel, color-coordinated to panel connectors.
- Catch: Magnet with strike plate.
- Width: 36″ and 48″
- Height: 80″ and 96″
- Stacking Space: 1-1/4″ per foot plus 7/8″ for sweptwing handle.
Woodshire Dark Oak
Woodshire Light Oak
Woodshire Natural Oak